dish

Confessions and Observations of an Online Gossip Junkie

10.29.2004

The invasion of limpbone

Recently, in a discussion with , she brought up the idea of 'internet-brave', the bad-ass online, who in real life has the balls of a mouse.

Occasionally, one hits the dubious jackpot and they are not only cowards, but stupid to boot. On the net one encounters random stupidity that would be funny if these people were characters in a book. Unfortunately, they are all too real.




Yesterday, fellow FTOTZer brought one of these asswipes to our attention.


We'll call him limpbone.





He pollutes his tiny corner of the net with his rants on "niggers", "spics",
Now I dont want to hear that I am a racist cause im not, I have a black friend.
"white trash", cheating "whores", men who don't cheat
There is way too much pussy out there to not to
women drivers, old people, steroid users (?!) and both presidential candidates, etc. (An Asian reader commented that he forgot to add them in his hate speech)

Whatever. In the end, who really gives a shit about an admitted insignificant 27 yr old pencil-pusher and his online blatherings?

However, not content to simply pollute his own litterbox, he felt compelled to resond to 's criticism on the FTOTZ board with this.
You fucking dorks, dont dog me, you dont know me. I did have a threesome at 14. I didnt know tucker max or of him until after that storry. Fuck you.

Umm life outside FT...lol


You'd think a turd like that with such an overdeveloped sense of superiority would feel such criticism was beneath him and ignore it. You'd be wrong. Apparently, stunning us with his articulate rapier (rapist?) wit wasn't satisfying enough. He put this gem on his site (read by a grand total of 2 people if his site stats are accurate),
To all my fans... fuck with this bitch PLEASE


.com She cant be older then 10, judging by her website... so take it easy.






This morning reports:
My boyfriend loves me.


I recently let my guard down a little and did the one thing I hate. Flamed someone over the net. Why you may ask? How did this come about? Who did you flame? Well let me tell you.

Actually Im just kidding, I could care less I think its funny that with a few words and a little tracking down that I, jymbone could change the face of a 10 year olds website. I wanted to drop a little nugget on Ugly Ily this morning but she has changed her site around so that you have to be a friend to post. I guess that halts all posts to her site. She says that I am low rent and rejected. Nigga Please. You didn't reject me cause I never went after you. I would rather walk in front of a bus. After spending 30 seconds at your website, which looks like someone let a couple 5 years with crayons make, I realized you and I would never work. She also says that there is no way I am the ladies man I claim to be. Alls I ask are 2 very simple things. 1. Please send me a picture, only if your over 15(I don't mind bending the law)
2. Tell me why you think Im not the ladies man I claim to be.



I think my site is purty.

Of course, if my deepest thoughts were about the first time I "dropped science" in a girl's mouth I'd probably find stalking others more interesting too. Yet. another example of why humans should be required to have a license to spawn. Given his hatred of both Bush and Kerry, at least we can be reasonably confident that he won't be voting. Thank God for small favors.

2 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger phoenix said...

You leave my Fluffy alone!!

(On 2nd thought, maybe we can work something out... Email me for details.)

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger phoenix said...

Stunned once again by the rapier wit of the limpbone. Maybe when my life is as pathetic as his, I'll have the spare time to bring my blog up to his own standards of excellence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home